Attalia Egerton began practicing at the Jan Juc-Torquay Chiropractic & Natural Therapies Clinic towards the end of 2016. Her Kinesiology practice brings awareness to the messages of the body to restore balance of the mind, body and spirit.
Kinesiology is gentle, non-invasive healing therapy that utilises muscle testing to evaluate the stress factors that may be causing imbalance in your body/mind system. The body is an extension of the subconscious mind. By having the ability to communicate directly with the body, and therefore the subconscious, the symbolism or meaning of particular physical symptoms or a disease can be brought into awareness.
Kinesiology is based on principles of Chinese Medicine and Western Anatomy and Physiology, which are used to resolve stress and restore balance to the mind, body and spirit. Kinesiology promotes enhancement of your Whole Self. You are balanced to personal goals & aspirations to any aspect of your life.
Attalia specialises in facilitating transformational change by collaboratively working with you, focusing on the following areas:
- Emotional stress release & management
- Clarity in life path and transitions
- Enhanced motivation and direction
- Increased energy and vitality
- Greater confidence and self esteem
- Freedom from limiting beliefs and self sabotaging patterns
- Fostering self responsibility and authentic living
- Subconscious reprogramming
- Int. Dip Kinesiology
- NLP Practitioner & Reiki
Health fund rebates apply.
Please check with your individual insurer for cover eligibility.
Visit Attalia’s website to read more.